Energy Efficient Plumbing Solutions in the Bay Area
The Bay Area is a leader in environmental consciousness nationwide. San Francisco is at the forefront of green consciousness, and both the City and its citizens work together to maintain our responsibilities towards a greener lifestyle. One of the best examples of this mutual effort is the rebate that San Francisco offers for the installation of low flow toilets in one’s home or business. Low flow, or High Efficiency Toilets (HET), save up to 70% of water usage with each flush, and save thousands of dollars and pounds of carbon emissions every year. Let Ace Plumbing and Rooter help you install a low flow toilet in your home or business; your toilet creates a third of your water bill every month, and a low flow toilet will definitely flush less of your hard earned money away. We are proud to serve our energy efficient customers all around the Daly City, Pacifica, Belmont, Burlingame and Menlo Park areas.
With the rebate that San Francisco is offering for HET toilets, which can be up to $200 for each new toilet, the initial investment in a low flow toilet is easy, affordable, and will immediately deduct from your expenses and carbon footprint. Ace Plumbing and Rooter will advise and service your low flow toilet needs from start to finish. We have information on all models and standards of low flow toilets, and will help you claim your rebate from the City if you are eligible for their rebate. If your home is not eligible for the City’s rebate, your choice to install the new standard of low flow will save you money and reduce your impact on our world’s resources.
The San Francisco Utilities Commission offers a generous rebate for High-Efficiency Toilets, and the process for determining your eligibility is simple. Ace Plumbing and Rooter has the experience to help you with the entire process; from choosing your model, installing it quickly in your home, and receiving your rebate, Ace Plumbing and Rooter is the best choice for making your home’s water system greener.
Ace Plumbing and Rooter is aware of the entire process for low flow toilet installation and rebates. We will make sure you receive a quick and professional installation and inspection, and will assist you with the simple steps to ensuring your rebate. Contact us today from the Greater San Francisco, Daly City, Burlingame or Redwood City areas.
Here’s a quick checklist to see if your home or business is eligible for a HET rebate: (all information accessed from the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission: Residential Toilets)
- Property where toilet is installed must have a service address with the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission.
- You are a residential single-family or multi-family account holder or live in multi-family housing (i.e. townhouse, condominium), and pay your water bill through rental costs or home owner association dues.
- You are replacing a toilet flushing at 3.5 gpf or more with an approved 1.28 gpf toilet. (no rebates for 1.6 gpf toilets)
- You have scheduled a pre-purchase inspection for any site where 10 or more toilets are being replaced, have previously received replacement incentives, or are planning on remodeling an entire building.
Here’s what you’ll need to fill out and send to the SF Public Utilities Commission to receive your HET rebate: (all information accessed from the San Francisco Utilities Commission: Residential Toilets)
- Complete the Residential HET Rebate Package application
- Complete the Residential HET Rebate tracking sheet
- Make a copy of your W-9 form
- Retain your original copy of your itemized receipts that indicate the cost of toilet (s), original UPC barcode labels, and a copy of your current water bill and send to the mailing address listed on the form.
Call Ace Plumbing and Rooter today for a free consultation and estimate for making your home greener and cutting your water bill in half. Ace Plumbing is proud to contribute to San Francisco’s collective effort to becoming a greener community, and we strive to save our customer’s money and time with our professional services for all of your plumbing needs from start to finish.