Licensed & Certified
Our commitment to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and craftsmanship in the plumbing industry is exemplified by our licensure from the Contractors State License Board.
This board plays a vital role in regulating and overseeing various contracting classifications, including plumbing, and you can learn more about these licensing classifications by visiting their official website at cslb.ca.gov.
Adhering to the board’s policies and regulations is a fundamental aspect of our business, as it ensures that our services consistently prioritize the health, safety, and overall well-being of the public.
Trust and Expertise
With a robust set of certifications and licenses, our team is well-prepared to tackle a wide range of construction and plumbing projects.
- Plumbing (C36)
- General Engineering (A)
- Boiler, Hot Water Heating & Steam Fitting(C4)
- Contractors License #829071
- American Water Works Assoc. #09701
- PG&E Trench and Excavation Safety Certified
Having an urgent problem and can’t wait? We will call you.
Our Certifications explained
These certifications and memberships collectively represent our unwavering commitment to quality, safety, and expertise in the industry, ensuring that we can provide safe, professional, and reliable services in the areas of construction, water infrastructure, and excavation.
Contractor License #829071
Having a contractor license is a legal requirement in many jurisdictions. Operating without one can result in fines, legal complications, and damage to a company’s reputation.
Our contractor license demonstrates our high standard of professionalism and competence in our work and ensuring:
- Legal compliance
- Quality assurance
- Consumer protection
American Water Works Association
Licensed Water Quality Operator Licensed Water Water Operator
Ace Plumbing & Rooter is an AWWA certified Water Operator and Waste Water Operator. As part of our overall training and continuing education program, AWWA accreditation equips our technicians to test backflow valves to ensure proper functionality.
ACE is committed to upholding the highest possible water quality standards throughout the city of San Francisco. We’re fully trained and equipped to install, maintain, replace, and repair commercial and residential plumbing systems that deliver quality potable drinking water to end users, along with drain, sewer pipe, and backflow prevention systems that responsibly remove waste water via the city sewer system.
PG&E Certified Operator Qualification (OQ)
05-07 (Damage Prevention)
OQ-0215 (Installation, Backfill, Compacting)
Ace Plumbing & Rooter holds 05-07 and OQ-0215 certification from Pacific Gas & Electric. This training allows us to contract with end users and PG&E to safely dig quality trenches to lay gas and electric lines within San Francisco city limits. Our work adheres to the strict trench and excavation standards set by PG&E. Our job sites reach the highest possible levels of structural integrity and workplace safety.
Certification: Plumbing (C36)
A plumbing contractor provides a means for a supply of safe water, ample in volume and of suitable temperature for the purpose intended and the proper disposal of fluid waste from the premises in all structures and fixed works. This classification includes but is not limited to:
- Complete removal of waste from the premises or the construction and connection of on-site waste disposal systems;
- Piping, storage tanks and venting for a safe and adequate supply of gases and liquids for any purpose, including vacuum, compressed air and gases for medical, dental, commercial and industrial uses;
- All gas appliances, flues and gas connections for all systems including suspended space heating units. This does not include forced warm air units;
- Water and gas piping from the property owner’s side of the utility meter to the structure or fixed works;
- Installation of any type of equipment to heat water, or fluids, to a temperature suitable for the purposes listed in this section, including the installation of solar equipment for this purpose; and
- The maintenance and replacement of all items described above and all health and safety devices such as, but not limited to, gas earthquake valves, gas control valves, back flow preventers, water conditioning equipment and regulating valves.
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code). Updated Code Details can be found at cslb.ca.gov
Certification: General Engineering (A)
A general engineering contractor is a contractor whose principal contracting business is in connection with fixed works requiring specialized engineering knowledge and skill, including the following divisions or subjects:
- irrigation, drainage,
- water power,
- water supply,
- flood control, inland waterways,
- harbors, docks and wharves, shipyards and ports,
- dams and hydroelectric projects,
- levees, river control and reclamation works,
- railroads, highways, streets and roads, tunnels,
- airports and airways,
- sewers and sewage disposal plants and systems, waste reduction plants,
- bridges, overpasses,
- underpasses and other similar works,
- pipelines and other systems for the transmission of petroleum and other liquid or gaseous substances,
- parks, playgrounds and other recreational works,
- refineries, chemical plants and similar industrial plants requiring specialized engineering knowledge and skill,
- powerhouses, power plants and other utility plants and installations,
- mines and metallurgical plants,
- land leveling and earthmoving projects, excavating, grading, trenching,
- paving and surfacing work and cement and concrete works in connection with the above mentioned fixed works.
Updated Code Details can be found at cslb.ca.gov.
Certification: Boiler, Hot Water Heating & Steam Fitting (C4)
A boiler, hot-water heating and steam fitting contractor installs, services and repairs power boiler installations, hot-water heating systems and steam fitting, including
- fire-tube and water-tube steel power boilers and
- hot-water heating low pressure boilers,
- steam fitting and piping, fittings,
- fuel oil tanks,
- fuel oil lines,
- heat insulation
- and all other equipment, including solar heating equipment, associated with these systems.
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code). Updated Code Details can be found at cslb.ca.gov.